
I'm so excited to get out the halloween decor I can hardly wait. It's too fun. Plus it all just rolls together Halloween...then Thanksgiving...then Christmas(my fav). Is anyone doing anything fun or different for decorating this year? I want to hear all your ideas.
Posted by
Natalie
at
7:37 AM
5 comments:
Nat, our family is going private because it is not safe for Cash. I would love for you to view our blog. Please email me your address if you are interested!
Brittanyasay@gmail.com
Brit
Hi Natalie!! I finally did a blog. It's robandjaneia.blogspot.com. Your blog is so cute!!!
I'm not decorating because we're going to Disneyland on Halloween day. I need a costume idea though.
me too me too! I LOVE halloween. Please post pis of your home when you are done!
I'll do the same for you.
I posted my Halloween decorations! I want to see yours!
Post a Comment