Saturday, June 21, 2008

How much of the world have you seen?


So, I've had the travel bug lately...and i've realized there is sooo much of this world i've yet to see! Tyler keeps trying to convince me to sell everything and buy a sailboat to sail around the world. Tempting...very tempting! I don't think I could ever do that but it sounds like an amazing adventure.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

It is so interesting to see where you've been already! I love to travel too but on a sailing boat no, I find it too dangerous... Probably my old age prevents me from being that adventurous LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie! I'm so excited you found my blog. You're such a doll. Heather's doing a great job, but I'm missing you tons. I'm glad to see you and your hubby are doing so well. Let's stay in touch.

brit said...

cool dude! the pool looks fab! wish we could come out again right now! Beckham asked someone just yesterday if the remembered Clint. I'm not kidding. I was so caught off gaurd it was hillarious!