Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...


{Sadly this is not my house...someday}

If you know me at all, you know I absolutely love Christmas.
How can I not? I obviously have always loved it since I choose it for my Birthday {sorry mom}.  Anyway, I'm getting excited. I started my Christmas list & shopping tonight and even pulled out the Christmas music. Haven't got the tree up yet but I will soon.  I can't wait. 
Only 42 more days.

4 comments:

{Brittany} said...

Yes I loved it too.... until you told me santa was not real! Hahaha You'll never live it down! I miss you so much. Hope you'll be here for your Birthday!

hayleyrowan said...

you are miss christmas, can't wait to see your decorations. you better take pics and post!

brit said...

you & i are 2 peas in a pod!!! i am putting my tree up this weekend. i am super excited!

Jessica said...

I've been listening to Christmas music for days. Your home is always so festive. I take Christmas tips from you! Such as the cloth you had draped around the tree last year. What was that material? Maybe I need some...