I wish I was closer and I could give you some good old chicken soup.I hope you feel better soon!
my whole fam has been sick for an entire week now. it is so not fun! & it makes it even more fun with beckham's gag reflex. lets just say we are doing laundry EVERYDAY!!!! i hope you feel better soon!
I actually DO live close and would love to bring you some soup...We'd love to have you and the husband over again soon. I'll try calling you.
oh sad. hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I was closer and I could give you some good old chicken soup.
I hope you feel better soon!
my whole fam has been sick for an entire week now. it is so not fun! & it makes it even more fun with beckham's gag reflex. lets just say we are doing laundry EVERYDAY!!!! i hope you feel better soon!
I actually DO live close and would love to bring you some soup...We'd love to have you and the husband over again soon. I'll try calling you.
oh sad. hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment