Thursday, September 2, 2010

More of what we've been up to...

We moved a couple weeks ago to accommodate the new addition. Remind me not to do that again at 7 months pregnant{not fun}. Luckily, Tyler was amazing and took care of so much, but he has now officially informed me he is done "nesting" and the rest is up to me.

We've had both parents visit since the move. Unfortunately I did not take one picture while Brigitte and Tim were here (sorry!). Here's some of what we did while my parents were in town.

My Mom and I went to visit her darling Aunt Zada in Santa Monica. We had such a great time visiting with her.


Dinner at The Colosseum at The Pelican Hill Resort. And yes, I'm definitely looking pregnant these days...still trying to embrace the belly!



We went for another Duffy ride around the harbor with my parents.
It was such a pleasant evening.




I had to document these two on their phones...it's never ending. Here we are out on the water and they can't put their books and words with friends down. Kids these days are unbelievable.

These two sea lions had taken over the back of this boat. Notice the plastic chairs and plastic gate to keep them off. They didn't care...they were just lounging and barking like crazy. So funny.


5 comments:

Danielle said...

Thank you for putting these wonderful photos of your mom and dad Nat! They look so good and I laughed a lot when reading about the "kids" not knowing how to use their phones!!! Your mom knows how to use her iPhone pretty well as she sends me e-mails with it. Give me your new address by e-mail please! Lots of love to you 3!

hayleyrowan said...

you're baby bump is so cute! i can't wait to see you soon. love the pictures of you and your parents. tell ty happy 30th!! a new house? i want to see!

Erin said...

the belly is adorable! yay on your move! You look stunning and are going to be such a great mommy!!!

mer and josh said...

You and your belly are so cute. Looks like you are having the life in in CA! And warn Ty, the nesting is not over!

charity said...

ah Nat, you look adorable! I'm so excited for you!