You know you're 9 months pregnant...
When you're crossing the street and some guy yells out his window, "Girlfriend, you better hurry home and get some rest!". It's pretty amazing how hard some people stare and what people say. I had also just left Trader Joe's where a little boy was pointing at me and saying, "Mommy... look at that lady she has a huge baby in there!".
I guess I'm quite the spectacle
...10 days and counting...
4 comments:
how exciting! ya, people are rude, but it makes for great stories!
Oh sis! such a sad story!
oh man i can relate, people used to ask me if i was having twins all the time. i'm sure you look great. i can't believe it's so close. keep your blog posted i want to know whats going on! i love you. hope you're feeling well.
I'm sure you look great! But that was a funny story so thanks! I agree with Hayley on please keep updating your blog so I can know what is going on with you. It could be any day!
Laird Baird is coming!
Post a Comment