Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The First Four Months...

I've been a total blog-slacker as of late. I really need to be better because this is all the documenting I'm doing. So, I'll just lay it all out there. Here goes...


Christmas 2010 in Utah


Brielle, Dean & Nolan on Christmas Eve



{Camilynne Photography...Thank you, they're amazing!}




The little "Noli Bear" as his cousins called him...trying to keep warm. It was super cold while we were in Utah for Christmas.

January 2011 First trip to The Wild Animal Park in San Diego. He pretty much slept through the entire day of fun.


Valentines 2011

February 2011 Ready for Church. He loves being in the Primary with me. He loves to watch the kids and especially loves listening to them sing.

The end of February Nolan came down with a bad case of RSV & bronchiolitis. He eventually had to be hospitalized. He was there for 3 days. He did well and was definitely the healthiest little one there. It did give us quite a scare though. We are so grateful for a healthy & happy little boy.



March Madness 2011 We had so much fun watching BYU get to the sweet 16. Nolan even told us he wants to be just like Jimmer when he grows up.

Fun in the Bumbo!


Nolan and I went to Utah to visit family while Tyler was out of town. On one of our marathon trips to Target Nolan fell asleep with his bottle. It was adorable.


April 2011 Sunday Night Skyping. Skype has been such an amazing way for us to keep in touch with the grandparents. It is so nice for them to be able to see him growing up.





Four month stats: 17 lbs (88%) 28 1/4 inches (<100%)

He is a big boy. The Dr said he is the height of the average 1 year old. He is the greatest joy in our lives. He is a very sweet and happy boy. We just can't get enough. It is so amazing how our lives are blessed beyond our wildest dreams. Promise to be better about blogging!





7 comments:

charity said...

Nat, he is adorable!!

mer and josh said...

He looks so grown up! You dress him so darling. I talked to your mom yesterday. She said he is very healthy now. I'm glad he's past that. Wish I were in warm Cali to see him!

hayleyrowan said...

I'm so happy you posted pictures! He is so adorable. I'm sorry things didn't work out in Cali, I wish we would have had one more day to make it work, the trip was too short. But lets get together next time you're in utah. I can't wait to hold the little guy agian. Love the Jimmer shirt by the way! what a stud!

Danielle said...

All your pics of your darling baby boy are adorable Nat! I love him! He's so cute and has so many fun expressions! I love to see him with the Sunday tie to go to church too. It's true, you dress him wonderfully. I hope to see him one day too in real. So you are on Slype? We are too, maybe we could arrange to see each other despite the big time difference? Your mom and dad "skype" too? Lots of love to you all. Bisous.

Tiff Rueckert said...

Ohhh...I miss that little guy! We all do! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

J n Bee said...

nat!
oh, what fun! don't you just love little boys? so darn cute! glad ya'll are doing well.
and yes, your dr. is right. my little g-man just turned one and weighs in at a whopping 17.5 lbs.
your arms are going to get so buff!:)

The Nelson Family said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing. I think I will be in Cali in July. I hope I can see you then! He is darling.