
Happy Birthday Tiff! Yes, I ripped this picture off your blog but, I thought you looked beautiful. I just wanted to let you know I love you and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you and your kiddies today! Love you, Nat
Posted by
Natalie
at
4:58 PM
4 comments:
Are you sure you are not ready to pull your hair out...or having 2nd thoughts about having any kids after today! There is so much to look forward to like being spit up on 4 times in 20 minutes and bathroom meltdowns!
We loved seeing you today too! Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Yes Nat, this pic is wonderful and I hope you will put other ones from Tiff's birthday! How have you decorated your home for Halloween then? Lots of love from Aix
I really enjoy checking in on your blog! It reminds me of such important things...like Tiff's Birthday. She always remembers mine. Our family is so bad at that!
Nat, I thought you would have put many Halloween pics but what's happening, no new post anymore... Lots of love
Post a Comment