Homeless...a temporary state of chaos

So, It's officially official...we're homeless. Our house closed, we moved out, all our stuff is in storage, and Tyler's trying to find us a place in California. Pretty crazy! We are staying with Ty's Mom and haven't had the internet until now so i've been gone a while. We'll be here in Utah until the first of December and then we're off on a wild & crazy adventure to California. More updates to come soon.
9 comments:
Oh Nat I can't believe you're really moving. I'm going to MISS you! We all need to get together to have a big going away party.
I wish you to find a nice house or flat pretty soon in California then Nat! Will you take your beautiful harp there too? Lots of love
What?! You are moving away? Are you going to be close to Lindsey? WE should have a party before you leave on your adventure. I must say, i am somewhat jealous! An adventure sounds fun!
WHHOOOAAA!! I love it. Good luck, hang in there, I'm way excited for you guys to have this adventure. Give plenty of updates.
please tell me that's your back pack and tylers wheely thing, and the blanket was a gift from chris.
I didn't know you were taking off. That's exciting!
where are you guys moving in cali? im sure katie is sooo exciteD!
CALIFORNIA!!?? I can't believe you are moving! We are coming to Utah for Christmas - are you going to be there at all? I'll have to call you and see what's going on. Take care. Love ya. Cami
Hey Natalie!
I just came across your cute blog. Mind if I check in every now and again? How fun to see what you're up to. Hope you make it safe and sound to Cali- what are you doing there? and take care!
Brooke
WHAT?!?! Where did this come from? How fun! I want to hear all the details. I am not coming into town until the 14th, I will probably miss you! :(
Good Luck!
Post a Comment