Thursday, August 28, 2008

{not my actual encounter photo}

I'm not really a big celebrity stalker...but I did see the Bryant family yesterday.  It's not surprising since they leave here in Newport however I was surprised at what a seemingly normal family they were. Most of  you know I'm not a big Kobe fan but I have to give the guy props for trying to lead a normal life. They were in a shopping center nearby and he had his daughter on his shoulders... I was trying not to stare and so of course I didn't take a picture.  I was positive it was them when they got into their Bentley.  The only thing I really came away thinking was "Wow...his legs are really skinny".

6 comments:

hayleyrowan said...

wow, kobe! that's so cool! you get to live around all the celebs, lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of Kobe either, but it would have been fun to see him in person. The players never seem that tall to me until I go to a Jazz game and realize they're all giants. Its funny to think that Peter's 6'5" and he'd be one of the shorter guys in the league.

Jessica said...

That's funny nat! Keep us posted on other celebs you see.

allegra said...

it's kind of cool seeing celebs. the only one i've ever run into was mandy moore at the SLC airport like 7 years ago when she was big:) i ran up to her pretending like i was this huge fan. she was SO tall! my friend ran into jennifer garner at the Boston aquarium, but i think Kobe takes the cake. he's got a cute family. lets hope they stay together for a long time!

Brittany said...

i'm with ya on the not-such-a-big-kobe-fan thing! but it is always a buzz to see/meet someone like that! how crazy

brit said...

i love that tyler even made us go to the nicer pavillions !!! why was he not shopping when we were there? j/k. saw your fam & bridget at Swiss Days, sad you guys werent there!