This is when we REALLY miss Cami!!!
that is the FUNNIEST thing ever! CLASSIC. thank you for puttin it up- that just made my day!
Love it Nat...I did not even attempt to have Chris in ours...I took pics of the kids yesterday and WOW it is hard to get them both smiling together...Dad was jumping up and down, falling and yelping to help me out!
send it!
ps your xmas countdown gives me anxiety everytime i look at it!!! are you ready to be 26?
lol! Oh I love it-thank you for sharing! And stay tuned to my blog for some lovely attempts of our own! I hope I didn't already delete them!
Nat, sorry you take after me when it comes to posing.xoxo
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. So great.
This picture is hilarious. I hope this is the one you picked. ha!
seriously you should use it!
Your Christmas card turned out so cute.
Tyler's face is killing me!!! I can't stop smiling!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
This is when we REALLY miss Cami!!!
that is the FUNNIEST thing ever! CLASSIC. thank you for puttin it up- that just made my day!
Love it Nat...I did not even attempt to have Chris in ours...I took pics of the kids yesterday and WOW it is hard to get them both smiling together...Dad was jumping up and down, falling and yelping to help me out!
send it!
ps your xmas countdown gives me anxiety everytime i look at it!!! are you ready to be 26?
lol! Oh I love it-thank you for sharing! And stay tuned to my blog for some lovely attempts of our own! I hope I didn't already delete them!
Nat, sorry you take after me when it comes to posing.
xoxo
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. So great.
This picture is hilarious. I hope this is the one you picked. ha!
seriously you should use it!
Your Christmas card turned out so cute.
Tyler's face is killing me!!! I can't stop smiling!
Post a Comment